About the Future of HR Summit
18 – 19 July
50% Of companies expect their traditional business models to be obsolete by 2020; 80% say they feel behind in adapting to change, and 90% say digital is forcing them to reassess job titles and team structures … Against this disruptive background, no discipline is being affected more than human resources. The pressure is on for HR teams to diversify their knowledge set to keep pace with the digital disruption curve.
The annual Future of HR Summit, next taking place 18 – 19 July 2018, will address the ongoing transformation of HR in the business environment, forecast trends for the near-future, share innovative approaches to overcoming challenges, and discuss practical methods of employee engagement in the hyper-digital age.
Note: In attending the Future of HR Summit, attendees get rewarded 2 CPD points per day of the Summit – 4 CPD points in all.
• TAKING THE LEAP INTO THE FUTURE OF WORK
• TECH TRENDS IN HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• DIGITAL DISRUPTION: HOW YOU NEED TO MEET IT
• THE FUTURE OF WORKPLACE WELLBEING PROGRAMMES
• THE EMPLOYEE UX IN A DIGITAL WORLD
• 5 FACTORS FOR SUCCESSFUL HR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
• LEVERAGE TECH TO MAXIMISE EMPLOYER BRAND EQUITY
• HOW TECH IS REDEFINING PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
• HOW A.I. AND MACHINE LEARNING (ML) ARE CHANGING THE RECRUITER AND EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
• WORKPLACE 2020: THRIVING AGILE ORGANISATIONS
2017 BREAKAWAY SPONSORS
2017 CATEGORY SPONSORS
2017 EXHIBITION & SPEAKER SPONSORS
2017 ASSOCIATION PARTNERS