Taking place in Johannesburg on 10-11 June 2020, the 6th annual Future of HR Awards will honour southern Africa’s most outstanding, inspiring and effective leaders in human capital management, HR innovation and HR tech. Featuring new awards categories and entry criteria – which have been updated in collaboration with our advisory panel of HR industry experts – the awards have been attracting enquiries from South Africa, neighbouring countries and globally.
2020 ORGANISATIONAL AWARDS:
- Employer of Choice: Large Organisations
- Employer of Choice: Small to Medium Organisations
- Employer of Choice: Public Sector Organisations
- Best HR Strategic Plan
- Best Reward and Recognition Strategy
- Best Recruitment Strategy
- Best Change Management Strategy
- Best Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Best Use of Technology
- Best Learning and Development Strategy
- Best Health and Wellness Strategy
2020 INDIVIDUAL AWARDS:
- HR Rising Star of the Year (35 Years of Younger)
- CEO of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
Our 2019 Employer of Choice: Large Organisation and Best Learning and Development Strategy winner, Mechell Chetty – HR VP of Unilever SA – had this to say:
“I think this is a fantastic opportunity to network and obviously to grow with our HR community but more importantly to see how we can collaborate and actually make a difference in society, particularly with the youth and unemployment.”
Entries close on 15 March 2020. Winners will be announced at the Future of HR Awards gala dinner, which will be held on the 11 June 2020 in Johannesburg.
Enter the Future of HR Awards and become an employer of choice.
To enter click here: https://futureofhr.co.za/enter-awards/
For more information: https://futureofhr.co.za
Call: 086 000 9590