Today the national selection committee meets in Johannesburg to weed out the winners from this year’s finalists for the Careers24 Future of HR Awards.
The Careers24 Future of HR Awards seeks candidates who represent the best in the Human Resources Management (HR) profession in South Africa. Industry leaders are brought together to celebrate excellence in the HR profession, recognising individuals, teams and organisations for their outstanding achievements in people management by showcasing strategies and practices that deliver direct impact on business performance and innovations that set new standards for the industry.
“We are very excited for our judges to see the calibre of entrants we received, especially considering this is the first annual HR Awards. I think judges will be pleasantly surprised to see the progress that South African companies are making in the human resources department,” says Sheri Morgan, external judging facilitator.
Our judges are:
- Buyani Zwane – Chief Executive Officer of Breakthrough Development
- Kate Dikgale – Chief Executive Officer of Design Network Associates
- Kay Vittee – Chief Executive Officer of Quest Staffing Solutions
- Shirley Zinn – CEO of Shirley Zinn Consulting
- Siphiwe Moyo – Chairman of SABPP
- Nicolette Nicholson – Head of Legislation at CRS
- Themba Nkosi – Head of HR of ArcelorMittal South Africa
- Laura Reynolds – CEO of Recruitgroup
- Pascal Siphelele Zulu – HR Director at UNISA
- Vuyo Dwane – HR Director at Lexis Nexis
The judges have been split into two panels and given certain categories to judge. Throughout the day, they will independently, and later through discussion, choose the winners. Judges will individually score each finalist by taking the criteria, statistics and motivation into account.
View our judges’ bios: https://futureofhr.co.za/judges/
To attend the awards: https://futureofhr.co.za/summit/book-now/